What comes to mind, is "the crazier, the better!"
And this is pretty nuts:
- The people have no clothes (but in a modest type of way).
- The men are covering their privates (with handbags), but why not the women?
- They people are sort of gray, yet have different colored ink blots over their feet, hands, eyes, mouth, and hair--almost like they are stymied or perhaps, the opposite, free to be whatever they want.
- They are similar, but yet all different, like us.
- Why these different colors--we don't know; it is muted, but it is ALIVE.
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)