So this is a photo from today in the cafeteria of the mac and cheese.
What I see without fail, day-in and day-out ,is that the people take the yummy crispy cheese off the top of the mac and cheese.
The result is that just a few people get all the cheesy cheese from on top and everyone else is left with the noodles underneath.
So for cheese sake, why do they do it?
- For the Love of Cheese - People simply love melted cheese so much, they'll do anything to get more of it.
- Because They Can Take Cheese - People take the best part, the crispy cheese on top for themselves, because they can and there is only benefits to themselves and no adverse consequences if they do it.
- They are Very Hungry for Cheese - People take the cheese because they are so famished, only the cheese on top can satisfy their hunger pains.
- Sense of Cheese Entitlement - People have a sense of entitlement for themselves, and if there's cheese to be had, they they are entitled to it.
- Cheese Narcissism - People are innately selfish for cheese and they will take and take and take until there is no cheese on top for anyone else.
- Anti-social Cheese Behavior - People have anti-social personality cheese disorder, so they can't help but take all the cheese.
- Not Enough Cheese to Go Around - People feel their is simply not enough cheese to go around; in other words cheese is a scarce resource, which makes it a valuable cheese commodity to scoop up for themselves.
What is really funny-sad about this whole cheese situation is that every day the food service seems to put out the same leftover mac and cheese with a fresh topping of the cheesy-cheese on top, only for it all to be taken off again--cheesy day after cheesy day. ;-)
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)