One more very impressive act on this Sunday afternoon.
10 illusions in less than 5 minutes.
Hans Klok is amazing--especially impressive to me is how he does the following:
1) Moves so fast--more than 1 illusion every 30 seconds!
2) Actually remembers all 10 illusions--I can't remember what I ate for breakfast this morning ;-)
3) Pulls all the illusions off without a single glitch
4) Changes positions with the roaring lady with his hand sticking out of a locked box at :30.
5) Has the women's legs (just her legs!) pushing a cart across the stage at 2:40--are those legs robotic?
6) Moves the guys head from his shoulders to his belly and back again at 2:50--the guys head falls almost like from a guillotine!
While I am not usually terribly wowed by magic acts, this one has quite a lot going for it including speed, action, humor, and some pretty good accompanying music.
Thank G-d for the Internet and Youtube, which enables us to share and enjoy all this great stuff--anytime, anywhere.
(Also, thanks Cousin Betty for sharing this.)