July 31, 2016
One of my colleagues at work had this hanging on his wall.
It caught my eye and I thought it was worth sharing.
The creative process (ah, not my style of working, however--I am too much of a planner and worrier):
1) Work Begins - It starts with, "I have a bright idea" or a "go do" from some other genius.
2) F*ck Off - Then comes some procrastination and maybe thought process about what you are going to do, but in the meantime, everyone leave me alone to percolate and brew.
3) Panic - Of sh*t, time is running out, and where the h*ck am I on this project, better get my a*s in gear.
4) All the work while crying - Hurry, hurry, hurry and get it done. Wa, I feel like such a crybaby and wreck, but I'm going to finish it, I am.
5) Deadline - Made it by a hair...uh, the whole thing was easy, for me, as pie!
Another thing that I heard this week is that "success is failing to fail."
Think about that a minute. ;-)
(Source Photo: here with attribution to Toothpaste for Dinner)