My question is whether the corollary is true, and are bad deeds eventually punished?
Watching this horrible election play out, this shirt helped me to figure out what was bothering me about the alleged crookedness of one or more candidates.
And it's not just that they seem to have done corrupt things, because there are a lot of bad people out there that have done really terrible things.
Rather no matter what horrible things the candidates do, they don't seem to get punished for it, but rather they bask in more money, more fame, more honor, and now potentially the highest office of the land, the very President of the United States itself.
Do people like this who are allegedly involved in the following types of activities deserve to win the election (and rule over almost 320 million Americans)?
- Rigs the election and commits voter fraud against Bernie Sanders
- Colludes and conspires with the DNC
- Money launders millions, if not billions, of dollars through a "charitable" foundation
- Uses political office for personal benefit and conducts ethical violations with "pay to play" donors and cronyism between the public and private sectors
- Manipulates the media "echo chamber"
- Gets off child rapists and laughs about it
- Keeps secret servers and destroys email
- Lies and commits perjury
- Recklessly handles and endangers national security
- Doesn't enforce "red lines" against regimes using weapons of mass destruction
- Embraces and makes bogus deals with our sworn enemy, Iran (the #1 state sponsor of terrorism and human rights abuses worldwide)
- Leads from behind in world events in the face of dangerous regimes
- Wastes our nations blood and treasure in the premature retreat from Iraq
- Sows rapid violence, refugees, and crises worldwide
- Oversees the weakest U.S. economic recovery in history and a doubling our national debt to $20 trillion
- Takes this nation in the wrong direction with an 80% dissatisfaction rate
- Enables racial divisiveness and the shooting of police officers in the U.S.
- Has dozens of opposition members show up in murder-suicides?
If G-d ultimately rewards the righteous and punishes the wicked, then should such candidates be promoted to the be the leader of the free world?
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)