So despite the immense beauty, fame, and fortune associated with the Kardashian women...if you are a man, you may want to stay far far far away.
It seems like in the end, nothing good ever turns out for the Kardashian men--who BTW are often ballplayers and even Olympic athletes.
- Robert Kardashian (1st husband) - divorced in 1991 after Kris's affair and lavish lifestyle spending, remained close friends, and died of esophageal cancer in 2003.
- Bruce Jenner (2nd husband) - divorced in 2014, and revealed "excruciatingly painful" transgender crisis and transformation to Caitlyn Jenner.
- Damon Thomas (1st husband) - Messy divorce in 2004.
- Chris Humphries (2nd husband) - Filed for divorce after 1 year, 7 months and divorce completed in 2013.
- Kanye West (3rd husband) - Marriage issues and divorce rumors abound from frustration over Kim's weight gain to the two sleeping apart.
Lamar Odom (1st husband) - Signed divorce paper in 2015, and now in coma after drug overdose in brothel.
- Scott Disick (Ex partner) - Broke up in 2015 and continues struggling with drugs and alcohol addiction.
What about brother, Rob Kardashian?
- He too is struggling with a weight problem and depression, and is estranged from his family.
Anyway, it all starts with Kris Jenner, the controlling family matriarch who has been said to be "testy, demanding, manipulative," and generally narcissistic.
And how about the Kardashian daughters--who are they as people?--as they air their freewheeling "have it all" lifestyles on the show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians?
Even though they call it a reality show, maybe the real reality--like for most of humankind--is not so "all that" and glamorous after all? ;-)
(Source Photo: Andy Blumenthal)