February 12, 2015
The Washington Post yesterday stated that the President "suggested that the January attack at a kosher supermarket in Paris was in fact [just] jihadists 'randomly [shooting] a bunch of folks in a deli.'"
Hmm...are we having a difficult time being totally honest about important issues these days?
Maybe just a few examples would include, not calling:
- An anti-Semitic attack, anti-Semitism.
- A terrorist, a terrorist--such as the Taliban in Afghanistan, which are now merely an "armed insurgency."
- The fight against terrorism committed by Islamists, a fight with "radical Islam."
- ISIS for them to be destroyed anymore, only that we will "defeat them."
- Syria on the use of chemical weapons initially, saying only that if they did, "they would be held accountable" (remember that vanishing "red line").
- Iran a serious threat to nuclear non-proliferation and global peace saying, "It is not a nuclear power."
- Russia annexing Crimea, a threat to Europe and NATO, branding it just a "regional power" play.
What can we expect in terms of blind hatred, racism, discrimination, anti-semitism and future terrorist attacks and war around the globe, when we can't even call a spade, a spade, anymore. ;-)