- From Seinfeld who goes to the trouble of making a reservation, which the company doesn't hold.
- To Steve Martin who waits and waits for customer service, but the attendant keeps yapping obnoxiously on a personal phone call.
- To Michael Douglas who just wants breakfast, but the order taker will only serve him lunch.
- To Rod Farva who can't order a burger without the threat of the fry cook spitting in it.
- To Judge Reinhold who refuses to give a customer's money back, despite the 100% money back guarantee hanging prominently overhead.
Wow, we've all been there..."mad as hell and not going to take it anymore," but just when you think it can't get any worse, the customer service rep disconnects you and you have to start all over again. ;-)